Sunday, September 25, 2011

Afternoon Tea at Ciao Cafe

I was trying to orientate myself here in HCM city. But switched off completely after a while since Hoa was with us. ^.* We walked around the city center a bit & stopped for afternoon tea at Ciao Cafe. :)



















I like the coconut ice cream served in any Vietnamese cafes. I call them the guiltless ice cream because unlike the ice creams we have anywhere else which is rich & creamy, the coconut ice cream in Vietnam is light, yet flavourful. Oh there are also some coconut bits in them. :) 

And of course I had pomelo juice again. It was slightly better than the one at Wrap & Roll, but still not as great as the one we had in Hanoi. Hoa ordered Tiramisu to share. It was pretty light & fluffy and before we knew it, we cleared the plate. :)

Details of Ciao Cafe:
74-76 Nguyen Hue Street
Ben Nghe Ward District 1
Ho Chi Minh City
T: +84-8 38231130







No comments:

Post a Comment